This year we are offering two wreath options in the same session (you will be sent a form after purchasing to decide which wreath you’d like to do):
1. Classic wreath (2,200 THB) this is the size we do every year which is perfect for the door but equally a beautiful centre piece! This usually takes longer to complete as it’s bigger than our table candle wreath.
2. Table candle wreath (1,850 THB), this is a smaller wreath which includes a candle and is perfect as decoration. This is smaller and therefore great if you are less confident or time short.
If you are doing the workshop with a friend they don’t have to do the same wreath and you can still go to the same event and sit together.
Duration, 3 hrs (6:30-9:30pm)
You will be guided by Naomi, Rosanna + Nid on how to create the perfect festive wreath.
- All foliage, decoration and candle will be provided to make your door wreath or candle wreath, to take home and keep. We have carefully designed these workshops so that they are easy to follow and enjoyable to do, with no previous wreath experience necessary.
- A welcome mulled cider and festive nibbles will be provided during the event. Non-alcholic options will be on offer too.
- White and red wine will be available to purchase at the event.
- This workshop will be a standing event. Some chairs will be available if needed.
- Parking outside the cafe is not allowed, so we advise getting to the venue via public transport. There is parking at RSU tower on Soi Sukhumvit 31 if you decide to drive. The venue address is Bumpsy Daisy Cafe 3, 10 Soi Sawadee 1, Khwaeng Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110
- Refunds are not available for these events unfortunately. If the government announces Covid curfew, we will of course cancel and refund.
- Please do let us know if you are vegetarian at checkout.
- We need a minimum participation of 15 to go ahead. We will refund the tickets if this is not reached on a particular date.
We can't wait to welcome you to Bumpsy Daisy Cafe, get to know you and have some fun!
If you would like to take part in a private group workshop please email Graze.email@example.com